What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter. For example, when you search for or buy a product or service, or when you supply information such as your address, phone number or credit card. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our website, and communicating with you. In addition we may share your information with Arux Software, Inc. who provides the software that this site runs on. We will not provide your information to anyone else.
- Cookies. Like many websites, we use "cookies". Cookies are small programs that we transfer to your hard drive that allow us to recognize you and allow you to login to the website.
- Other Information. Every
computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit
this site are noted. In addition,
we automatically collect other information such as email addresses,
browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked
to and from this site.
- How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
- We limit access to your information on a "need to know" basis.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.