English Language Learners (Information only)
Adult Enrichment / Languages -
Register here: English At Large
Looking to practice your English speaking skills? Join a FREE summer conversation group with English At Large!
Our groups are returning to in-person meetings at local public libraries and community centers. Conversation groups will help you build your skills and confidence speaking English in a group setting with the support of trained facilitators. Learn more about English At Large conversation groups. Who should register?
- Adult learners at an intermediate or higher level of English who want to practice speaking and listening.
- Learners able to attend weekly 90-minute group sessions for 10 weeks from June 13 - August 19.
- Learners who can attend an in-person group program in Massachusetts, USA.
- Learners who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- ARLINGTON - Tuesday mornings, 10:30–12:00 - Arlington Community Center (formerly Arlington Senior Center), 27 Maple Street, Arlington